Devoted to maximising the potential of people and businesses.
Daneta worked as a patent attorney for over 20 years. As a past Principal of FPA, Daneta understands the world of patents and designs and the business environment of our clients.
Having work with both ends of the client spectrum, including individual inventors and start ups, to managing patent portfolios for large multinational engineering companies, Daneta appreciates the various different challenges faced in creating an intellectual property portfolio.
Daneta’s role encompasses client engagement, enhancing client interaction across the firm.
- Recognised as a ‘Top 250 Women in IP’ by Managing Intellectual Property, 2019, 2021-2022
- Named as a ‘Patent Star’ by IP Star, Managing Intellectual Property, 2019-2022
- Ranked as a ‘Recommended Individual’ by IAM Patent 1000, 2019-2022
- Bachelor of Engineering in Product Design Engineering – Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering and Industrial Design, Swinburne University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law, University of Melbourne
- Registered Trans-Tasman Patent Attorney
- Associate Member, Design Institute of Australia
- Fellow, Institute of Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
- Member of Designs Legislation and Practice Committee, Institute of Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys of Australia
- Chair, Swinburne University of Technology, External Advisory Committee for Product Design Engineering