Martina specialises in medical technology where she works for local inventors, start-ups, established companies, universities, research institutes, and large multinational corporations primarily on the development of new medical devices.
After completing a PhD in Applied Physics, Martina worked as a postdoctoral training fellow at the Institute of Cancer Research in London, focusing on optical microscopy. Her research involved developing advanced imaging techniques with high temporal and special resolution for live cell imaging.
She is passionate about learning new technologies and using her technical and scientific background to support inventors to find the best protection for their intellectual property
Type of clients
- Local inventors
- Established companies
- Research institutes
- Large multinational corporations
- Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering), The University of Naples, Federico II, Italy
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering), The University of Naples, Federico II, Italy
- PhD in Applied Physics, RMIT University, Melbourne
- Student member, Institute of Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)