QANTM Intellectual Property Limited (ASX: QIP) is the owner of leading intellectual property (IP) businesses operating in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong under the following key brands:
FPA Patent Attorneys
- FPA Patent Attorneys Pty Ltd, an incorporated patent attorney business operating in Australia and New Zealand (FPA); and
- FPA Patent Attorneys Asia Pte Ltd, an incorporated patent attorney business operating in Singapore (FPA Asia).
Davies Collison Cave Group
- Davies Collison Cave Pty Ltd, an incorporated patent and trade mark attorney business operating in Australia and New Zealand;
- Davies Collison Cave Law Pty Ltd, an incorporated legal practice operating in Australia; and
- Davies Collison Cave Asia Pte Ltd, an incorporated patent and trade mark attorney business operating in Singapore.
- DCC Hong Kong Limited, an incorporated patent and trade mark attorney business operating in Hong Kong.
- DCC Advanz Malaysia Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Advanz Fidelis IP Sdn Bhd) Reg. No 201701028140 (1242306-U), an incorporated intellectual property consultancy, patent and trade mark prosecution business in Malaysia.
Is a New Zealand-headquartered trade mark legal technology company, that provides technology solutions incorporating artificial intelligence and automation to assist with filing of trade marks in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malayia and the UK, and management of trade mark portfolios.
More information about the QANTM Group is at http://qantmip.com/about-qantm/.
The Code of Conduct for Trans-Tasman Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys (2018) sets out the rules and standards for professional conduct for Australian and New Zealand registered patent and trade mark attorneys, and defines the concept of an “ownership group”. FPA is a members of the QANTM Ownership Group. More detail is available at