Holding a Bachelor of Science in Physics and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Damian has a comprehensive understanding of computer implemented inventions in addition to a broad understand of various engineering areas having studied aerospace engineering for a brief period.
In addition to his studies, Damian has experience with creating computer-implemented inventions having participated in physics related research projects in astrophysics and chaotic systems. He has also participated in various projects creating web design and applications.
Damian understands a wide range of technologies stemming from his fascination with learning about new technologies.
- UNSW Engineering Deans Honours List, 2019 & 2020
- Bachelor of Science (Physics), University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), University of New South Wales
- Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute