FPA has again achieved Tier 1 ranking for Patent Prosecution with 11 of its patent attorneys recognised in this year’s MIP IP Stars 2023 list.
Produced by the IP STARS research team, this publication recognises some of the best up-and-coming intellectual property practitioners in private practice who have contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
Patent Stars 2023
- Karen Bentley, Principal, whose focus is on biotechnology, food technology, pharmaceutical, agricultural and life sciences.
- Chris Bird, Principal, whose focus is on computer science and engineering disciplines.
- John Dower, Principal, whose focus is on engineering disciplines and emerging technologies.
- Desmond Tan, Principal, whose focus is on engineering, clean energy technology, computing & telecommunications and medical technology.
Rising Stars 2023
- Danny Gelman, Associate Principal, whose focus is on chemistry, pharmaceutical, veterinary and agrochemical sciences.
- Sarah Hennebry, Associate Principal, whose focus is on biotechnology, pharmaceutical, in vitro diagnostics and agricultural sectors.
- Robbie Boukarroum, Senior Associate, whose focus is on mechanical engineering, physics and MedTech.
- Stuart Irvine, Principal, whose focus is on computer-implemented inventions, information and communications technology, consumer products and designs.
- Kieran Williams, Principal, whose focus is on life sciences, in particular biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
- Akanksha Dahiya, Associate Principal, whose focus is on electronics, telecommunications and software engineering technologies.
- Alister McCowan, Associate Principal, whose focus is on mechanical engineering and manufacturing.
“I’m enormously proud of our result in this year’s IP Stars rankings,” says John Dower, FPA’s Managing Principal. “This collective group, all of whom have consecutively appeared on this list annually, delivers a wealth of experience that is trusted by patent applicants and their advisors both locally and globally.”