QANTM Group reports publicly each year on its compliance (which includes FPA’s compliance) with the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
The recommended governance practices relate to matters such as:
- respective roles and responsibilities of board and management,
- diversity policy and measurable objectives with respect to gender diversity,
- director independence and conflicts,
- acting ethically and responsibly,
- use of an audit committee to independently verify and safeguard the integrity of corporate reporting, and
- establishment of a sound risk management framework and periodic review of the effectiveness of that risk management framework, including with respect to risks such as cyber-security.
Investment by QANTM in technology, systems and processes enable the independent businesses within QANTM IP Group to operate in an efficient and innovative way to support its clients and its people.